The Divine Homes
Divine Homes specialises in building quality new homes in the Greater Western Sydney region (Australia). We have valuable experience in Sydney’s south western suburbs. Find best home builders here, where we build many quality homes in new housing estates. We’re very experienced with council requirements, and we assure you that the approvals process is seamless and on time.
Home Selection and Fixed Price Tender
- Firstly, choose one of our designs and façade’s to suit your land, lifestyle and budget. Divine Homes will arrange for a site inspection of your land and order preliminary reports (soil test, contour survey, 149 Certificate and other relevant property information) upon receipt of your tender request fee.
- Divine Homes will prepare a tender based on the information collected. The tender is presented by a Manager at our head office.
- The Divine Homes tender will be explained to you in detail.
- Tender Acceptance – As a Divine Homes client you will accept the tender and pay the Tender Acceptance Fee to prepare the plan drawings.
Plan preparations and external selections
- Your house plans are prepared.
- This is the time you visit our Colour Studio to choose your brick selections from our wide range. You will also need to choose your roof preference and other external materials prior to attending your Plan Presentation Meeting.
- Plan Presentation Meeting is attended by yourself at the Divine Homes
head office to review your plans.
Once you accept your plans, no further structural changes can be made.
- You will sign your submission plans and pay your submission fee so that your plans can be lodged for approval.
Finalise your Submission Plans and HIA Building Contract
- Submission plans are finalised by our drafting department with any final adjustments and external colour selections added to the plans for BASIX assessment.
- You, our client, will need to provide a copy of your finance preliminary approval to Divine Homes at this stage – prior to council lodgement.
- A HIA building contract is prepared and a contract appointment is made to sign the contract. You will need to send a copy of this contract to the bank to organise your finance.
- At this point, you will need to attend your electrical appointment, tile selection appointment and carpet appointment with our suppliers.
- After these appointments have been completed and you have made the selections to suit your budget and visions, you will then need to make an appointment with our Colour Consultant to finalise all selections for your new Divine Home (kitchen colours and materials, wall colour, bathroom fittings etc).
- Your Divine Homes Colour Consultant will guide you through what is included in your tender and provide a variation to you with anything that is over your tender
- Building approval times vary from council to council. Each council, developer and estate has different guidelines that need to be met and therefore timelines will vary.
- Divine Homes endeavours to create plans that will meet council and developer guidelines so you can move into your new home as soon as possible. However, all plans are subject to council or certifier approval.
- Once DA approval is met, consultant reports are ordered – Basix Assessment, engineering, Sydney Water approval etc – a construction certificate can then be obtained.
- Finance authority to commence construction is obtained from
your financial institution and given to the Divine Homes consultant (your home will not proceed to the construction phase without this approval).
- All your preferred materials are ordered.
- Final construction plans are completed.
- Construction commences.
DISCOVER YOUR NEW HOME
Find out more about this.